Your after care is just as important as your treatment to allow the body to accept the new information. Here are some tips for best results:
- Do the exercise given for your condition.
- Explore your new range motion to reinforce the results–“use it or lose it.”
- Drink plenty of water in the next 48 hours.
- Walk around if you are sitting down for longer than 1/2 hour.
- Avoid using hot or cold packs after a session.
- Use apple cider vinegar topically for pain or inflammation.
“When Cobalt is working on a focused area of my physical body I feel moved to a still point of deeper space, broadened with the direct touch. Sometimes I am surprised by the movement that occurs in my body, with such light touch of her hands.”– Alissa Hartman, Landscape Designer and Contractor
Contact Cobalt at (503) 545-6248 or firstname.lastname@example.org