Tuition is non-refundable unless the class is cancelled. If the class is cancelled due to an insufficient number of students, then registered students have the choice of having their tuition returned, or applying their tuition toward the next class with the instructor. If a student is sick, or for some reason not able to attend class, but notifies the instructor 48 hours prior to the class, then the student’s tuition will be honored toward the next class with the instructor.
Register at www.bowenworkacademyUSA.com
Every module includes demonstrations of each procedure, extensive supervised hands-on practice, and a review of previously taught procedures, along with the following:
- Detailed explanation of anatomical landmarks.
- Explanation and discussion of the procedures and indications for their use.
- Manuals with detailed notes, photographs, and anatomical diagrams.
- Instructor input and feedback.
- A chance to stay current with the American Bowen Academy and Bowen Therapy Academy of Australia.
“As a teacher, Cobalt is a natural! Her teaching style addresses various learning styles of the Bowen student…visual, kinesthetic, and auditory, all at the same time! As a student who has no bodywork background, I found her to be incredibly patient, understanding, and helpful! ” — Barb, M.Ed.