This clinical helps qualified Bowen Students and Practitioners to apply their skills in a real work environment with supervision from an Instructor. You will learn effective methods for retaining clients and attaining client goals. The structure of the course is for students/practitioners to run and maintain a sliding scale community Bowen clinic with multiple tables with a guide by their side.
The student/practitioner will:
- learn to prepare and maintain a clinic for multiple Bowen sessions.
- review anatomy, refine their Bowen skills and practice sequencing of procedures before and during the clinic.
- practice assessing a client in a real-world setting.
- gain critical thinking tools and application of current skills, to perform a quality Bowen session that will attain treatment goals.
- demonstrate the changes they facilitated at the end of the session.
- produce effective client return by educating their client.
- develop good body mechanics while doing a Bowen session.
- build professional skills and confidence in creating their own personal practice.
All Bowenwork students must complete Modules 1-4 in order to attend this clinical. 8CEU’s
8:30 am-6 pm
$215 when you pay in full by August 7th, $230 after that date.